We are on our way to the hospital in just about 45 minutes or so. The house is almost ready. Thanks to my mom it will be super ready when we arrive home on Tuesday. Grandpa and Gran will meeting us at the hospital after they check in to their hotel. My mom will be keeping Carter and getting Chase off the bus from school. Then for the first time this evening they will meet their new brother and sister. We are so excited and very blessed.
I want to thank everyone who has called and emailed to send warm wished our way in preparation for this big day. I taught Eddie how to post pictures so maybe Saturday you can see pictures of the babies.
Love,
Laura
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I just heard the news, I am so glad everything went smoothly, Tell the Big brothers congratulations. Hope to see you soon!! Wetumpka
Dorothy told me Lily and Mike arrived safe and sound. Congratulations to all. Looking forward to seeing their photos here.
Ciao
Aunt Tense
5-18-08
I will post a comment as soon as I figure out how to get this to go.
Dorothy
5-18-08
OK- Now, maybe I can get this going. I absolutely don't know what I was (wasn't) doing earlier.
First, I am so glad to be a new grandmother. I am getting antsy to see my newest grandchildren. I am very glad that all of you are healthy. Mikey, you gave us some concern. I am glad that you are now able to join your sister and brothers and your Mama and Daddy.
Laura, I am glad that you are past your 2nd day and will continue to improve. Eddie, you are being a trooper. I know that you are anxious to get your family HOME.
All my love and thanks for letting me be a grandmama again.
Dorothy/Grandmama
Post a Comment