Monday, May 12, 2008

The Rucker twins will be arriving on Friday, May 16th,2008!

Greetings to all,
I just got back from the Doctor and I have mild preeclampsia. Dr. Mc Guirk has scheduled a c-section for 3pm on Friday, May 16th, 2008. I do have to see him again on Wednesday because he is monitoring my preeclampsia and doesn't want it to get out of control. My ultrasound said that Baby A- weighed 6.lbs. 7 ozs. and Baby B -weighed 5lbs. 15ozs. The are still both in the breech position. These weights are just estimates but the numbers look good and he said the babies are doing great. I on the other hand am completely miserable. Carrying one baby is easy next to carrying these twins. My body is older and there is two but the pain I feel in my abdominal area is like no other that I have experienced. I am glad that we are having a c-section because I couldn't imagine laboring with two babies. Keep looking at the blog for additional updates and pictures of our babies.

Laura

1 comment:

GodGaveMe3 said...

Hi Laura and family,
We will continue to pray for all of you. We can't wait for the babies to get here, we know you can't either! You have made it this many weeks, that is great for the babies! Get ready, here comes May 16th things are really going to be rockin'and a rollin'at your house! Good luck, we love you!
The BRucker Family