Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Busted!!

Okay I will have to admit that I have broken the doctors orders and AMA ( Against Medical Advice) I went to dinner with my family at the local Chili's for Robison night ( Chase's school). There I saw lots of Friends from the school that know my condition and were shocked to see me out. I only have a few days left with my husband and boys before our family expands so I figured what the hec. The babies were fine on Monday and I will be seen again at 12:45 tomorrow. So to everyone who saw me out tonight I am sorry for going against Doctors orders but it was sure nice to get out of bed to eat!!

Love,
Laura

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Cute blog Laura! I'm sorry I missed seeing you at Chilis but I'm happy I saw you at the music program. Hang in there! You'll be holding those precious babies before you know it.

Unknown said...

Hello, glad you had fun with your boys! We are waiting to hear the latest report. Monogrammed panties are on the way in the morning, I know you were wanting some. Enjoy what rest you can get in the next day or so, your days will soon be full of activity, but what a blessing that is!! I can't wait to see them, make sure Eddie knows how to send pictures of everyone, I will print them and show Grammie.