Friday, May 2, 2008



Happy 38th Birthday DAD/Eddie !!

Well after 8 years of marriage and almost 6 years of children Eddie is 38 today. We are celebrating as family with cake, ice cream and plenty of presents for DAD!

The boys love their dad. Here is what they have to say:

Carter: Happy Birthday Eddie. I love you too .You are the best daddy because you have strong muscles.

Chase: I love you because you bring us to places and you buy us toys and you are fixing to by a BOAT. I love you because you can jet ski. I hope you have a great party. I hope you like all of your presents and you get what you want. I love you because sleep really well. I love you because you cook brownies for us and because you let watch Spongebob and Jimmy Neutron and the Fairly odd parents. I hope you let us ride on your boat. I love you because you let me drive your car and you let Carter too. I hope you will be careful on the jet ski boat because I don't want you to get hurt. Thank you for the sand that you put in the backyard. I love you because I hope you buy us a new rainbow play system soon. I love you because you take us Golfing! I love you because you take us bike riding all the time. Happy Birthday DADDY!! I love you because you married mom and because the babies are fixing to come out.

Happy Birthday!!



















No comments: