Not much sense in writing a whole lot, the pictures are what everyone wants to see... I'm sure Laura will do a much better job updating the blog when she gets home from the hospital.
Just Darling! We knew they would be. We are so happy everything went well and we bet the boys are excited. You got great pics of them, they look so sweet together. We can't wait for the first family photo! Take care, we love you all! The BRucker family
Oh, I wish I could get my hands on them. They are just adorable!! I will print them as best I can to show Grammie, she enjoys hearing all the news from you all. You are truly blessed by God to have such a wonderful family, can't wait to hear more details. Take care and rest when you can!!! Love y'all, Belinda and family
I am a mother of 4 beautiful children 3 boys and 1 girly girl! I am married to the most amazing husband in the World!! This is a journey of our life and its hapenings. I hope you enjoy!
3 comments:
AWW! SOO PRECIOUS! I've been checking and checking all day waiting for the pics! Hope all is well and everyone is doing great! They look BEAUTIFUL!
Congrats on a job well done!
Brenda
Just Darling! We knew they would be. We are so happy everything went well and we bet the boys are excited. You got great pics of them, they look so sweet together.
We can't wait for the first family photo! Take care, we love you all!
The BRucker family
Oh, I wish I could get my hands on them. They are just adorable!! I will print them as best I can to show Grammie, she enjoys hearing all the news from you all. You are truly blessed by God to have such a wonderful family, can't wait to hear more details. Take care and rest when you can!!!
Love y'all, Belinda and family
Post a Comment