I first want to thank everyone for helping us out during this special time. My Best Friend Michelle was with me at the hospital Friday, Saturday & Sunday when Eddie was spending time with he boys. She helped tidy the room and helped direct some nurses. She is also a twin with a brother named Michael. She is the one who always said that if I ended up pregnant that it would be with twins and she never believed we were actually having twins until now.
I also want to thank all of my neighbors. They have cooked dinner for the past 5 evenings for us. This has really helped us out in transitioning with the twins.
Thanks to everyone for all of your help!!
A great Big Thanks to my mom "Rita" for coming to help out everyday. She just finished tidying the house, folded the boys cloths and just put everything back together for us.
Thanks to Everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment