Tuesday, May 6, 2008

35 week visit...not so good.

May 6th Doctor appointment update.


Well today was another marathon day at the doctors office. I was at the hospital at 9 AM for a NST( Non stress test). I didn't leave the hospital until almost 10:20am. Then off to the Doctors office for my ultasound at 10:30am. They didn't measure the babies since they did it last week so they said next week they will measure again but both are back in the breech position. I am on strict bed rest as of now to see if pre eclampsia is setting in. My blood pressure is elevated and I am showing protiens in my urine so I have to do a 24 hour urine sample and back to give blood on Thursday. Then Friday Eddie will take me back to the doctor to see if the preeclampsia is progressing. They want me to at least make it until next week which will be 36 weeks so I am hoping for the best right now.


I am really sad right now but it could be worse. I am hoping to make it until next week for the babies sake. Keep us in your prayers so that we can get through the next few days.

2 comments:

The Myers Family said...

Hey Laura!

We are praying for you! You are doing a GREAT job..you just stay in that bed and REST! It's not to long now...and even if they are born a bit early, they are big, so i'm sure they'll be just fine!

GOOD LUCK & we're thinking of you!
Brenda Myers

Unknown said...

We are praying for you every day. I have been on a search for preemie panties to monogram, but nobody has had them. You know me, I am not giving up. Take care and KIT to let us know what's going on. Wish we were closer so we could see you and help. Stay in that bed and behave!
Love, Deanna, Ralph and families