Monday, May 26, 2008

Our 4 Blessings!!

Well here is the best that I was able to do with 2 tiny babies and 2 Big Brothers!! The boys just love their new siblings and love to kiss them goodnight. They are getting more and more interested in Mikey & Lily. I know soon we will have a lively house so if you don't love kids running around and Belly laughs you should probably steer clear of the Rucker Home. Eddie and I are truly blessed to have 4 beautiful & happy children we are still unclear of God's plan for us for these 4 but we are ready for what ever comes our way.


Chase ( almost 6),Lily( 10 days), Mikey(10days) & Carter (41/2)
Love,
Laura

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so great to be able to keep up with all your excitement! I have just sat down for the first time in days (been at the lake swimming now that school is out- yeah. Everything sounds great, I didn't realize you were in the hospital that long with the twins, we are so glad it all is better now. We will keep checking in, I'll call you soon and hear more about the details, Kiss all the kids. Congratulations.
The Celka's

GodGaveMe3 said...

The babies look so sweet, and ofcourse we know the big boys are!!
Family pics only get more complicated from here, that's probably why we take them very seldom! We are glad you are recovering and that the babies are doing good. Once you get a daily routine going things should run as smooth as any house with 4 kids can. I know how it is with my 3! Send our love to everyone, wish we were there, but atleast there's email!!
Love,
The BRucker family