Well my doctors appointment on Wednesday was great. Bp was good the babies looked great!! We talked lots about what is going to happen since this is my first c-section. I am getting really sad. This is my last time to be pregnant and though I don't like being pregnant and 4 kids is all that Eddie and I can handle there is just something I think God does to you to make you have those feelings. I guess it is a maternal instinct. Don't get me wrong I am so glad that we will finally get to meet our new babies and I will not have such a swollen belly anymore. The Belly has been the hardest part. Not sleeping at night because there is no comfortable position etc.etc..
I had my pre-op this morning and then ran few errands with my mom to make sure we are ready to leave our boys at home with her. That is my other issue. We don't leave our children much and defiantly not overnight. It is mainly me not so much Eddie. I think part of it is we only have my mom around to help us out and with me having 3 other siblings with children most of her time is spent helping them so I feel guilty if we leave our boys. Eddie will be home with me tomorrow to help with the last minute things like presents for the boys from the new babies. We haven't decided what to do for them. They have been little troopers through this whole pregnancy and not really understanding how long it takes to have a baby they have waited so patiently. Chase and Carter are going to be the Best big brothers. Chase is so so excited and Carter is mildly excited I think he knows he will no longer be the baby in our house he is graduating to being a Big brother!!
More Later.
Love,
Laura
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Good luck, hope the surgery goes well. I pray for you all that God will protect and guide you through this (the doctor too). Congrats ahead of time. Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow evening...Later
The Wetumpka families :)
We wish you all the very best! We will continue to pray for you all and know that God will be adding two more blessings to the Rucker family line! We can't wait to see pics, wish we were there! Send our love to everyone and give all the children hugs and kisses for us!
Take Care,
The BRucker Family
Post a Comment