Timing is everything when you are dealing with 4 children especially the babies. I ventured out on my own to the new outlet mall in Fairfield. I needed to get new onesies for Mikey since he has out grown his preemie attire. So I said what the heck I can do this. So I did...I took all 4 of my children to the Carter's store by myself. Most would think I am crazy but the boys were great and the babies were happy , fed and resting. So when we finally arrived home Mike & Lily were ready to eat and neither one of their were going to wait there turn. So the picture below is of me feeding both babies as soon as I was able to get them out of there carriers and fix bottles which was pretty quickly. I just hate hearing the sound of crying unhappy babies. I guess being a mom of twins you will try anything. The picture below is of me feeding Mike and Lily.
No comments:
Post a Comment