Friday, June 13, 2008

Hip Ultrsounds

I took Lily & Mikey to the specialist yesterday so they could do an ultrasound of there hips b/c they were breech. They were looking for hip displasia which means that the femur pops out of the hip joint. OUCHIE! The trip in itself went smoothly. My mom went with me to help w/the babies and Grandmama stayed home w/the boys. Lily went first & did really well then it was Mikey's turn and he too did well as long as they had there pacifiers. Great job Lily & Mikey what troopers you are. We should be hearing from the Dr. soon with the results.


The babies are doing great at night for the most part. Sometimes they sleep 3-4 hours but sometimes they are up every 2 hours. They are so sleepy that they don't drink there whole bottle and then they wake up again. I guess we will have to work on this over the weekend. During the week it is so hard because I am doing the feedings myself and will do anything to try to get some rest. I feel they are still so small to put them on any type of feeding schedule so we are just demand feeding at this point. They seem to be getting heavier and that is my main goal for them now. I guess everything else will fall into place.

Laura

No comments: