Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another week... VBS & Dr. Visit for Laura

This week has been very eventful I will have to say. Let's start w/ Monday. Chase and Carter were to begin VBS for the week. Well Chase has been having a fantastic time Carter on the other hand would not stay so he is having a very uneventful week. Below are pictures of the boys and Maddie on the first day of VBS.





So on to the babies. Well Mike and Lily are doing great! They are growing so quickly. Below are pics of Lily Kate wearing a pretty dress for Laura S. 30th b-day!! Happy birthday Laura. I didn't get a pic of Mikey b/c he had to eat and I didn't want him to get dirty!!LoL! Michelle N. I will be sure to post his pics ASAP to keep things fair around here.



I had my 6 week check up and everything was great except my BP. It again was 144/98 with meds so off to the Cardiologist for some better Meds to get this stuff under control. I still am sore at the incision sight but he said that was to be expected especially since I am having to do everything for 2 and not much time for resting. Thanks to Heather M. for getting me the name of a Cardiologist that specializes in pregnancy issues with BP.

Sorry to everyone who wants to read new daily post ( Kaylyn). But w/4 kiddos it is hard to check emails much less write in this blog. J/J. I will try to do better.

Laura

No comments: