Well I know lots about babies and comforting them in there times of need but yesterday was just a bit tough. If one wasn't being held there other needed to be held. For about 3 or so hours I was holding a baby. What was I to do? I decided that they like being together on my bed when I am with them so I just figured that they might not know the difference if I put a pillow in there bed. I know you are not to do that but I was desperate. I was in the room while they were resting so it was okay. The moment I laid them right by each other they were instantly at peace. I guess they know the comfort of each other since they did spend 36 weeks together in close quarters. So the pictures I have are of Mikey and Lily resting while mom takes a breather.
Enjoy!-Laura

No comments:
Post a Comment