Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Chase!!

I am a day late in posting but we stay pretty busy over here. Well yesterday our first born son turned 6 years old. Eddie and I can hardly believe how fast Chase is growing. We stayed busy the whole day getting ready for the arrival of Grandmama ( Eddie's mom). Chase, Carter & I headed to the airport yesterday afternoon to pick Grandmama up from the airport. We finally found her after circling 7 or more times around because I couldn't figure out how to get to terminal A pick up. We finally found her and Chase was very excited. With all of the excitement Carter fell asleep in the car. For dinner last night we celebrated Chase's 6th birthday at our favorite Mexican restaurant La Maria.


Waiting at the airport!

Chase and Eddie at Dinner



More to come. Keep checking in and if you would like to see pics of Mike and Lily's first photo session email me directly.
Laura

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys...Happy, Happy Birthday to Chase!!!!! The picture of the babies is too cute, oh I would love to see y'all...I voted for them, they were the best ones by far! Have fun with Grandmama and send our love. Talk to you soon. Hang in there, you are doing great!
Love, The Celkas

GodGaveMe3 said...

Happy Belated Birthday Chase! You sure have grown big now! We hope you had a great day. Be sweet!
Love, The BRucker Family