This is for My
BFF Michelle who is in the hospital recovering from Surgery! She is doing great so far and we just want to wish her a speedy recovery. Hopefully she will get to go home today so she can rest more comfortably. Michelle has been a great friend of mine since high school and she has stuck by my side through lots. Her and her family have been wonderful to us during this chaotic time in our lives. As you can see from the pics below she was at my bedside for 3 days out of the 5 that I was in the hospital. She is an awesome Friend!! The boys and I ventured to the hospital last night and met Eddie.
Which was nice for me since I haven't been able to get out much
because of the babies. We hope you feel better soon Michelle!!

No comments:
Post a Comment