Mikey is as long as Nancy
Lily is just our pint sized princess
Here is Mikey showing off his Twin onesie
Lily does not like taking pics
Finally a picture of her not crying.
Our week has been great. My baby blues seem to be subsiding. I did go to Dr. McGuirk today to check my Blood Pressure. It is still high 144/91 but lower than last week. He increased my Dosage to 300mg of BP meds. I go back on Friday for another check. The good news in my visit is that I have now lost 35 of the 36 lbs. that I gained while pregnant. I am excited hopefully it will keep falling off of me. I also need to thank my wonderful MOM. She braved my household of 4 children with the help of my niece Angelica. She did say things got a little hairy when both babies wanted to eat at the same time but she handled it like a pro.
Tomorrow Mom and I will take the babies to there first photography session. We are hoping to get some great pics of the babies while they are still tiny. Check back for more info on how to view the pics.
Laura





No comments:
Post a Comment