Friday, August 15, 2008

Say Cheese!





Today was another photo day for the babies. Carter an I took them to have their 3 month pics taken and of course Mikey slept through the whole thing and Lily was all smiles.

When we picked up Big Brother Chase from Grammies we had a visit with Mr. P & her granddaughters that we know from pre-school. The girls just loved being with the real babies.

As for Lily I spoke to soon. I gave her 2 bottles of Milk based formula and within an hour she had diarrhea twice and vomited so much that it was all over her, her car seat, my floor and sofa. So the nurse thinks it is a milk allergy or that she is lactose intolerant now. So back to regular soy formula and all has been fine in the last 24 hours. So hopefully we can move forward. I will have to take her in soon to have Dr. T evaluate her to make sure all is well and to see how we are going to figure out if she is allergic to milk. But I will tell you Carter had a milk allergy and had to be put on soy at 9 months.

No comments: