Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Here they are!!

Finally I am able to post new pictures of my kiddos. After a long 2 weeks of Er visit, Carter Dr. Visit ,Lily 2 Dr. visits and 1 Dr. visit for Mikey we are all on the mend.

Carter's wound is healing nicely and Dr. T gave us the okay to swim starting on Friday good thing b/c we are headed to the beach for our family getaway.

Lily has been in once for the diarrhea that won't go away today is day 13 and today she saw Dr. T for congestion that she thinks Mikey gave her b/c last Thursday Mikey went in for the same thing. Are you still with me? So Mikey & Lily have lots of mucus coming out and poor Lily is still battling this virus but the Dr. assures me everything Will turn out okay. Some of you are probably wondering why I took the babies in for congestion well the reason is b/c we have to make sure it isn't in there lungs. I feel like crazy women every time I take someone in but I will let you know I always call the nurse first to see what she thinks and she usually makes me see the Dr.
Oh did I mention that Ms. Lily Kate weighed in at 10 lbs. 5 1/2 ozs. She is growing but is not as solid as Mikey.


Lily playing after tummy time.

The man in the yellow hat. Carter showing off his new beach hat that dad helped him pick out.
Chase & Carter on Our big boys and mommy & Daddy outing on Sunday.
Mikey Laughing at Mommy.
Mikey having a snack before his bath.

Laura

No comments: