Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Getaway

My beautiful older boys! They just loved our pit stop at the beach after a great day at Schlitterbahn in Galveston.

Carter wanted to make concrete here is his recipe:
water
sand
rocks
mix together and you have concrete. Right? Daddy!

So our day was filled with laughs and excitement. Carter wore us our with his Daddy calling and Chase and I laughed lots. Chase fell out of his tube on the raging lazy river and gave me a scare and a few laughs. Eddie was the fearless one wanting to take his 4 & 6 year old on 5 story water slides. Okay, maybe they weren't 5 stories but they looked like it to me. They assured me they were going to sneak back one day without me to try the scary slides.

I am also trying to figure out my blog by adding slide shows. I will get it all figured out soon.

Laura


No comments: